CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 January 2013

BFF

Evening all,

Wow I know it's only been two days but this first week back at work is totally killing me, i'm so so tired and i look terrible ... i thought the christmas holidays were supposed to do us good lol.

I had a little time to play with some more new stash last night and here's what I made:





These two cuty patooties are Wrynn and Emmy - BFF's from the fabulos Tiddly inks and I have coloured them up with my Promarkers, i've tried a new combo for the blonde hair though and i'm not convinced ... hmmm i'll leave that one out to the jury


 I used my new stash from My Minds Eye, Miss Caroline range for the entire card .... I really love this collection and wish I had bought a couple of paper pads.



Here's a quick peak at the inside .... getting a bit better with my camera now lol!

Well thats it for today I really need an early night ... Eastenders then bed for me I think!

Oh before I go though what do you think of my sparkly new blog??? I've finally figured out how to change the template and I lurrrve it - woo hoo!

Thanks for popping by today, I appreciate each and every visit I get .... so much.

Love and crafyt hugs

xx Cara xx


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Something New (new MME stash)
Try it on Tuesday - New Stash
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Layers
By the Cute and Girly - Cute and Girly


 

9 comments:

  1. fab card, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at BTC&G this month
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Cara. Such a delightful image and your colouring is fabulous. I love those papers great layout too.
    I love your new blog design too.
    Take care
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card sweetie I love the papers & colours you have used.
    Happy new year shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Cara - The colours are so vibrant and cheery!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous cara.adorable sweet image and i really love your lush colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cara

    Amazing card - love the Tiddly Inks image and of course the beautiful MME papers.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, such a fab image, would love this for my friends.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I love that sweet image and the beautiful papers that you used!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

  9. Your project is just delightful, great coloring, wonderful composistion! Unfortunately we cannot consider it in our prize draw because it is linked to too many challenges. We only allow 5 including ours. Thank you for joining us at TioT's and we hope to see you in the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete