CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 5 January 2013

Crafty Calendar GDT - Whats new

Hello again,

As promised i'm back with my GDT post for Crafty Calendar Challenge and this time the challenge theme is "Whats new"

I've gone with yet another new baby card, this one is a lot different to the last post though:




The image I used is from Crafts and Me and is called "A Mother's Love" by Teresa Sherman.  She has been coloured in with my promarkers.



The papers are Simple Stories Baby Steps and they have been distressed, faux stitched and matted with c'oredinations brown cardstock.

The Charm is from my stash and the flower is made up of paper blooms and a small die cut.



Here's a peak at the inside...I just love this sentiment!

Hope you like it!

I'm off to link up and then make tea for my girlies.

See ya soon!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - New beginnings
For fun challenges - Something new
Cafty Creations Challenge - Anything goes
2 Sisters - Anything goes




8 comments:

  1. Ooh Cara this is such a lovely image and so well coloured! I love the babies bottle!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Cara. I love the image, your colouring is wonderful and the papers are gorgeous
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our first challenge of 2013 at Crafty Creations Challenges! gorgeous card! The image is so precious, fab colouring btw! LOVE your pretty pp's! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning cara.i really love this beautiful image and your design and colours are fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a very sweet card. The image makes me think of mu daughter and her new baby. Thanks for sharing this with us at For Fun!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This card is fabulous! The coloring is fabulous and I love the milk bottle! So cute! :) Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG..that baby bottle is precious...super fabulous cardthanks so much for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love that image and it's colored beautifully! Fantastic embellishments! Thanks for being our GDT this month!
    Hugs, Tamy

    ReplyDelete