CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Conductor

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all safe and well with the weather we've been having ... my girlies have truly loved the snow but I can honestly say that i'm not nearly as impressed!

I finally found time to have a play in my neglected craft room last night ... not for too long but I did manage to make up this little card ... now prepare yourselves for a shock ......its a...............................BOYS CARD!!!!

Lol I even shocked myself but this super cute image from Christy Croll (Tiddly Inks) made it an easy peasy task!



This is the Super cute "Conductor" .. is he just darling?? I love his hat!



He has been coloured with my pro/flexmarkers.




The lovely papers are from another old pad..this time from Kaisercraft Peachy Keen collection, everything has had the faux stitching treatment and then matted onto brown Bazzill.



The LO was from a fab sketch on one of the challenges, but now I can't remember which one it was so can't link up :-(



So there ya go, hope you all have a wonderful evening, i'm off to make some tea and then have another play.... I
got a delivery of some new flexmarkers today woo hoo!

Love n crafty hugs

x Cara xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Here come the boys - BINGO (Blue,Free,Image)
Created with love - Anything Goes
Cards for men - Transport
card crafters circle - Layers


15 comments:

  1. OMG! So adorable!! Coloring is awesome love the digi..Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges..
    LisaO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image. Wonderful coloring. Love the card. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous cara and those papers are delicious!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully coloured in Cara and love those papers!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning little guys card ,adorable image and so beautifully coloured
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck in the challenge
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's just gorgeous... Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning cara.fabulous boys image and i love your colouring and lush papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love your card! The colours are so stunning. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOOOhhhh Ohhhh!!! I love this!!! Its funny, I was trying to find something to do for my Grandson's Birthday card he will be 2 and he LOVES CHOO CHOO's!!!
    I will have to see about getting this image!! Great job with your coloring! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Created With Love Challenges
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute, Great for our Bingo Challenge at HCTB's, thanks for joining us, Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol I do that ALL of the time.. so recently I created a "sketch folder" on my computer and each time I download a sketch image I name it for the blog I've taken it from! Smiles.

    Superb boy's card sweetie, I really do love this one!
    Just gorgeous!
    Fab papers, lovely colour scheme... it truly is lovely!
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just totally fantastic! I love this little conductor! Wonderful design to! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely design Cara!
    I have not seen those stamps around, i must be getting out of touch with whats in fashion these days LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card! I love the image and fab papers.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous image and I love your colour choice and papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete