CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 January 2013

Forever Rose

Tonight i'm sharing a card which I made to order for a friend at work, she wanted a girls card for an 18 year old and the only specific was it has to include a girl with "different" hair.

I went to one of my fave images from Crafts and Me and combined it with the latest sketch challenge over at Addicted to Stamps.

And here she is, this is Forever Rose




She has been coloured up with my promarkers as always.



I've used more new papers for this card, these are J'adore by First edition and i really love them.

I made the flower with my new Sunflower die from Die-namics and then I went a little bit liquid pearl crazy!




Here's a little peak at the inside, decorated with more of that paper and liquid pearls.

The large "18" are made of wood, coloured and stickled to death!

There, hope you like it, i'm off for tea and the to Slimming World for my weigh in ... eeek!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Addicted to stamps challenge - Sketch
Stampin for the weekend - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Old (digi) New (papers)

10 comments:

  1. This is Fabulous! Love the colours and the image is gorgeous. I may have to go purchase this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cara, love the gorgeous image and very scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This stunning. I love the pretty image and your colouring is fabulous. Those papers are yummy too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surely she will love the card!!
    Love the image and colours...
    Thanks you for sharing your card at Stampin" for the Weekend
    Blessings
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning cara.i love your fabulous colouring and design and she is a really beautiful image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, this image is just gorgeous. And your card looks fab!! Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful colouring. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Cara - this is just stunning - love the hair colour and your colouring is amazing.

    Thank you for dropping by to see me and leaving me some very much appreciated comments.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Ta ta for now.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely carrd. Nice colours. I love the colouring of the hair.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card and great job of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at addicted to stamps challenge .

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete