CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 January 2013

Dream Valley - Anything Goes

Hello again,

I'm having a manic morning cooking sunday lunch and trying to get a bit of cleaning done but just squeezing in some time to post my DT card for our new challenge over at Dream Valley where we have a nice easy start to the new year for you with "Anything Goes".

We have two fab sponsors this time


and


if you pop over to the challenge blog there is also a 10% discount code for Washi Tapes store.

So here's my card:




I've used another image from the fantastic Tiddly Inks and this little lady is called "Catch My Heart", I think she is so sweet!




I've coloured her up with my promarkers and teamed her up with some more new papers.... these are from First Edition and are called "Family Ties" all die cut with my new Grand nesties.
The little sentiment is from Whimsy and is cut out with the matching die.



Here's a peep at the inside, everything has had the faux stitching treatment and been finished of with a tiny bit of ribbon and some flowers from my stash.

And there you have it, I hope you can pop over and join our easy peasy challenge!

Love and hugs

xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cara. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers. The colours are so cheery!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. New papers and new grand nesties - whose a lucky girl!! Cute card, love all the bright colours, something I find very diffiult! Thank you for joining us at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card sweetie love the shape & the lush colours. If you come do my cleaning I will rain hearts down on you shug ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this cara.your bold paper and colours are fantastic and gorgeous sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Cara...such a cute image. Nice and bright to ward off these winter blues.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image and colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
    Hugs,
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as a button, love all the bright colours. Smashing colouring too
    Thanks for playing along with Digi Galore
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete