CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 26 January 2013

Pink Gem Holidays

Hi everyone, are you enjoying your weekend so far ... hope you are having fun in the snow and are keeping safe and warm!

Today see;s a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and this week we would like to see any project with a Holiday theme ... this could be Christmas, Easter, Summer or any other kind of holiday you celebrate!

Now i've got to admit, this week was supposed to be just "The Gems" turn to post ... but I got myself all muddle up and created a project too,.... (in fact I created 3!!) it would be rude not to blog them now wouldn't it lol.

(warning ..picture heavy)

I decided to create Easter cards ready for my 3 girls..


Janet has some lovely Easter images in the store, you can buy them individually or in a set as i've done ...if you hurry too they are currently on sale!



I used the same layout for them all....




The papers are all freebies from a magazine!



For all 3 cards I only used 3 sheets of paper and one page with my digi's printed out!




I added little pearls, some doodling and an easter sentiment also from the store.




I do hope you like my little cards, I hope the girls do too!

I've been suffering with a terrible cold this week, so every time I attempt to craft I have to stop to blow my nose... i'm hping to get better soon as I'm getting a bit behind with my DT work :-(

I'm off for a hot lemon now, take care

Hugs xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter my cards into the following challenges:

Card crafters circle - Green and yellow
Desert Island - Feathers, Four colours, Fancy text
My Time to craft - Things with wings
Tuesday Throwdown - Furry Friends

12 comments:

  1. So cute cards, fresh colors and I like the clean layouts! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards sweetie loving the cute birds ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Cara, love the design and cute images.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Cara - love the LO and super doodling.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Cara, I love those cute chicks and the papers and layouts are fabulous.
    I hope you are feeling better soon
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute cards, love the bright colours you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week,, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning cara.i love your spring colours and design and really gorgeous chicks :D
    i hope you are feeling better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those beautiful spring colors, Cara! Fab cards. I'm delighted that you chose to play along in our Furry Friends challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we're going to see your wonderful work again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are sooo cute! The images are darling and the colors are so cheerful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Easter cards! Thanks for joining us at DICC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and cheerful card. Just love those little chicks!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cara these cards are amazing.....lovely bright colours and I love the doodling details! xx

    ReplyDelete