CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 5 January 2013

Gem of A Challenge - New Beginnings

Happy Saturday all

Hope you are all well. I've finally managed to get blogger working ...i've been tearing my hair out for most of the day until I had a brainwave and downloaded Goggle Chrome ... whooopeee it worked :0)

Well my christmas trimmings are finally down and my house feels massive again ... and clean, I love it but my girls are not best pleased to say the least!

Today is the start of a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and this time we would like to see cards marking a "New Beginning".

Before I get onto my card though I want to let you all know that were are having a DT call too as a couple of our members have decided to step down (sorry to see you go Sazzle and Vicky).

So if your interested pop on by the challenge blog and take a  at the requirements .... i must say it is a lovely design team to work on, so friendly and caring :-)

So on to my card ......




New beginnings mean new babies to me so I used the Baby boy bundle and went with the pre coloured image you get in the pack.




I also used the Oh Boy papers to decorate my card.  I love these papers kit .. you never have to worry about finding papers that match.

Everything is matted with lovely bright Bazzil basics and i've used lots of embellies from my stash.



Here's a tiny peek at the inside, decorated with more of the lovely papers.

So thats me done, hope you can join in our challenge and remember to pop DT after your entry if you would like to be considered for one of our DT positions.

Good lock everyone!

I'll be up later with a GDT post so until then.....

Hugs xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything goes
Cute card thursday - Something new
For fun challenges - Something new

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cara. Such a sweet image. Love your colouring too!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love that cute image and matching papers. Your layout and details look fabulous too.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous cara.i love the blue and lemon colours and your image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! this is a really cute card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at For Fun!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just precious! The colors and image work so well together! Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image, and when it's so perfectly coloured, why not go with the pre-coloured option? :P Perfectly embellished, too. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters blog challenge good luck tracy x

    ReplyDelete